Beginning in August, the state received more than 2,200 applications for just 348 marijuana business licenses.Marijuana dispensaries Near Me
Of which 192 will go out to retail marijuana dispensaries.
They’re expected to be operating in mid-2020.
A sample of what a Missouri qualifying medical marijuana.
ID card with a homegrowing authorization looks like. (Photo: Courtesy DHSS)
A timeline circulated by the Department of Health and Senior Services earlier this year listed Dec.
31 as the date of “deadline for approval” for medical marijuana business licenses. and’, ‘but’, ‘so’ and ‘because’.
But medical marijuana Amendment 2, formally known as Article 14 of the Missouri Constitution, does not set such a hard deadline.
Missouri will soon award medical marijuana business licenses.
Testing facilities for cannabis lead off the “tentative.
Timetable state officials released late Thursday. and’, ‘but’, ‘so’ and ‘because’. marijuana dispensaries in missouri
- Testing facilities: approximately December 19, 2019
- Transportation facilities: approximately December 23, 2019
- Cultivation facilities: approximately December 26, 2019
- Infused Products Manufacturing facilities: approximately January 10, 2020
- Dispensary facilities: approximately January 24, 2020
- Seed to Sale tracking: January 31, 2020
DHSS said it plans to announce licenses via press release and on its website. marijuana dispensaries in missouri
Officials advised applicants to monitor.
The email address of their primary contact on and around the applicable dates listed above. and’, ‘but’, ‘so’ and ‘because’.